GDPR - What rights for the Citizen?
Applicable since May 25, 2018, the GDPR, European General Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data, is an extension of the French Data Protection Act. It broadens the rights of Citizens on the management of their personal data:
- Consent: no data can be collected without an explicit and positive agreement (art. 7)
- Transparency: right to know what your data is used for (arts. 13 and 14)
- Right of access and rectification: right of consultation and modification (art. 15 and 16)
- Right to be forgotten: deletion and limitation of data retention (art. 17)
- Portability: right to recover your data for transfer elsewhere (art. 20)
- Right to object: the data subject has the right to object at any time to the processing of their data (art 21)
- Profiling: right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on automated processing (art. 22).
- Minimization: management of data only necessary for the real purpose (art. 5)
- Security: right to have your data systematically protected (art. 32)
- Notification: right to information in the event of a data breach (art. 33)
Access to my data
You have the right to retrieve data at any time that you have provided on our site. Click on "Export my data" ** to automatically download a copy of your personal data in a pdf or csvc file
** You must be logged in to your DJ account to access to the button and the link on your personal data.
Request for correction and deletion
You have the right to modify all personal information on the page " My account ". For any other request you may have concerning the rectification and / or erasure of your personal data, please contact us via our contact form. . We will review your request and get back to you as soon as possible